Aliant France provide corporate clients ranging from mid-sized to listed companies with legal assistance in both transactional and litigation matters.
We are organized in four hubs:
• Corporate and transactions (contract law, company law, intellectual property law, IT law, bankruptcy law, real estate law …)
• Dispute resolution and litigation
• Employment and labor
We provide our clients a global vision of the legal issues at stake, taking into account social and economic realities. We deliver clear and concrete legal solutions.
Our lawyers in France strive to master hot topics likely to impact their Clients on a one-off or long-term basis (management of constraints arising from the « GDPR », amend of contract law, the PACTE law, et seq.).
The team has also developed expertise
in highly technical areas such as
• Company takeovers in the context of insolvency proceedings
• Support in fund-raising or external growth projects
• Support in setting up franchise or distribution networks
• Litigation cases relating to the installation of wind turbines and relay antennas
• Urban planning and construction litigation cases relating to the deployment of fibre optics
• Litigation cases relating to the termination of established commercial relationships
• Optimisation of compensation and profit-sharing schemes for employees and managers
• Management of French authorities contracts, et seq.).
• International Tax Law
• Personal Tax
• Bankruptcy & Insolvency
• Business Law
• Civil Law & Civil Asset Recovery
• Commercial Agreements
• Corporate Restructuring
• Corporate Transactions
• Employment & Labor
• Family Law
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Real Estate Law
• Startups & Startup Financing
• Technology & Ecommerce